Greensboro Trial Attorneys
The law firm of Henson & Talley takes a common sense approach to the law and to the manner in which we serve our clients. Our practice is based on these simple, but very important, principles:
- The highest level of integrity at all times
- Honest answers to our clients' legal concerns
- Consistent communication and respect for the individual needs of clients
- Clear focus on the best interests of the client
- A thorough understanding of the law and its application in negotiation and litigation
- An honest assessment of your case, your rights, and the consequences of your decisions
- Frequent case updates and promptly returned phone calls
- Client satisfaction: We want to do what is right for you
E-mail us or call us at (336) 275-0587 to schedule an appointment with a trusted North Carolina attorney.
At Henson & Talley, we are committed to combining the best features of a large firm with those of a smaller firm. Along with the experience, resources, and successful results you expect from a large firm, we add a commitment to personalized attention, the help of responsive and accessible staff, and a level of care that you could only find from a smaller, focused law firm like ours.
The North Carolina trial attorneys at Henson & Talley, LLP value the long-standing relationships we have built with our clients over the years. We are dedicated to providing the same consistent and exemplary legal service to all clients, regardless of their situation. From car accident personal injury cases to complex business litigation, we will put forth every effort to get you the results you expect.
Whether you require a Greensboro trucking accident lawyer or business attorney, you can be assured that you will receive our full attention and the benefit of over 30 years of legal practice.
For a free initial consultation, contact a trusted Greensboro lawyer at (336) 275-0587.