Greensboro Business Lawyers
At the law firm of Henson & Talley, we provide legal services to small, medium, and large businesses in Greensboro and the surrounding area. From formation to sale, we have advised a wide range of companies as they progressed toward their business goals. We have more than 35 years of combined legal experience and knowledge that we will put to use for you, helping you move efficiently and effectively down the path to success.
E-mail us or call us at (336) 275-0587 to schedule a consultation with an experienced business law attorney.
Henson & Talley handles all business law issues in state and federal courts, including:
- Business Organizations (incorporations and start-up procedures, general partnerships/limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC))
- Business Litigation
- Acquisitions, Mergers, and Sales
- Shareholder Agreements, Non-compete Agreements, and Restrictive Covenants
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Employer/Employee Relations
- Contracts (contract negotiation, contract drafting, contract review, contract disputes, and litigation)
- Leases and Real Estate Matters
- License Issues
- Creditors' Rights
We are a law firm with old-fashioned values. Those values include a strong work ethic and a commitment to the personal service that your business deserves. When you choose us, you will have an experienced attorney dedicated to your case. You will not meet with assistants or secretaries. You will meet with an attorney. We will take the time to learn about your business and your vision. Our lawyers will work with you to develop a legal strategy so that your vision of the future becomes a reality.
Our law firm has represented a wide range of businesses, from local restaurants to international retail companies. We can advise construction companies, trucking companies, bars and restaurants, technology companies, and any other type of organization. Regardless of the product or service you offer to your customers, we will stand beside your business to help you achieve success in any legal matter.
For a consultation with a North Carolina business and corporate law attorney, contact us at (336) 275-0587.