Greensboro Wrongful Death Attorneys
Have you lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another person or business? We encourage you to consult an experienced lawyer before accepting a settlement or any other form of compensation from an insurance company. These companies are businesses. As such, their interests tend to favor their bottom lines, rather than your needs. At the law firm of Henson & Talley, we are committed to tipping the scales to your side. You deserve fair treatment. We will see that you get it.
For a free consultation with an experienced wrongful death lawyer, e-mail us or call us at (336) 275-0587.
For years, our Greensboro wrongful death attorneys have helped countless North Carolina families successfully file, negotiate, and litigate wrongful death lawsuits to obtain compensation for the following:
- Medical Bills
- Funeral Expenses
- Lost Wages and Future Earnings
- Loss of Consortium
- Workers' Comp, Retirement, Pension Benefits, and Other Benefits
- Punitive Damages
At Henson & Talley, we understand these are difficult times filled with difficult decisions. Our lawyers believe in providing traditional legal service. We will actually be there for you when you need us, ready to listen to you and answer any questions you have. Your case will not be passed around from an attorney, to a paralegal, to an assistant. You will get the attention you and your family deserve.
The rules governing a wrongful death claim in North Carolina are very specific in terms of who can file a claim and the time they have to do so. These rules are subject to exceptions, however, which can only be identified by an experienced Greensboro wrongful death lawyer, like the attorneys at Henson & Talley. In addition, we will work closely with all potential claimants and the administrator of the estate to present a unified legal action that avoids potentially costly and time-consuming disputes between family members.
We are available to handle accidental fatality cases related to the following:
- Car Accidents: motor vehicle collisions, car and truck accidents, and car and pedestrian accidents
- Truck Accidents: tractor-trailer wrecks, semi-truck collisions, and 18-wheeler accidents
- Workers' Compensation: workplace injuries, construction site injuries, and injuries on the job
- Premises Liability: slip and fall, trip and fall, negligent security, stairway accidents, missing safety features, dangerous property, and dog bites
- Product Liability: defective products, toy defects, power tool defects, and automobile defects
Contact a dedicated wrongful death attorney at (336) 275-0587 to schedule a free initial consultation.