Greensboro Business Attorneys
Providing Comprehensive Legal Services for Decades
At the Greensboro law office of Henson & Talley, we are committed to meeting the needs of our clients. From business formation and litigation, to personal injury and workers' compensation, we put forth the effort and resources to achieve results.
We are a smaller firm that provides personal attention, coupled with the high level of service and experience expected from a much larger firm. Our record of success in meeting the needs of our individual and business clients has been recognized in the form of an AV®-rating* for Perry Henson, Jr., and the firm itself under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.
Serving Individuals and Businesses
The attorneys at Henson & Talley serve as North Carolina counsel to many individual and business clients in state and federal court matters. We are dedicated to high-quality legal services in a broad range of areas, including:
- Business and corporate law: From formation to sale, we provide legal services to businesses in Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
- Insurance defense: We represent major insurers, national trucking companies, and self-insured companies in the investigation and defense of claims and lawsuits.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: We represent clients who are suffering the effects of a car crash, truck accident or other type of accident caused by another's negligence.
- Workers' compensation: If you were injured in a workplace accident, we can help you recover benefits in a workers' compensation claim.
Our firm has built an unparalleled reputation for our dedication to legal knowledge in these matters, aggressive representation and personal service. Each one of our clients receives individualized attention from an experienced Greensboro trial attorney. At the outset of your case, we will take the time to learn about your needs and listen to your concerns. We will develop a legal approach specifically dedicated to meeting your goals. We will use our knowledge, experience, and resources to put the strategy into action to get results for you.
Contact a North Carolina Workers' Compensation Attorney or Business Lawyer
Whether you are an individual in need of a personal injury attorney, or a business seeking counsel to guide you toward success, we can help. You deserve exemplary legal services and the full protection of your legal rights.
Contact an experienced lawyer in Greensboro at (336) 275-0587 to schedule an initial consultation.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.