Greensboro Attorneys You Know And Trust
The attorneys of Henson, Talley & Scallon LLP have served people in Greensboro and throughout North Carolina for over 40 years. We are available to handle a wide range of legal matters, with a specific focus on business and commercial law, insurance defense, workers’ compensation, and personal injury cases. Our lawyers are committed to doing what is right for our clients.
We realize that what is right for one may not be right for another. That is where our dedication to personalized service comes in. Yet we also combine the best features of a large firm with those of a smaller firm. Along with a responsive and accessible staff, and a level of care that you could only find from a smaller, focused law firm like ours, we offer the experience, resources and successful results you expect from a large firm.
Learn more about the staff:
Who We Are
The law firm of Henson, Talley & Scallon LLP takes a commonsense approach to the law and to the manner in which we serve our clients. Our practice is based on these simple, but very important, principles:
- The highest level of integrity at all times
- Honest answers to our clients’ legal concerns
- Consistent communication and respect for the individual needs of clients
- Clear focus on the best interests of the client
- A thorough understanding of the law and its application in negotiation and litigation
- An honest assessment of your case, your rights, and the consequences of your decisions
- Frequent case updates and promptly returned phone calls
- Client satisfaction: We want to do what is right for you
The North Carolina trial attorneys at Henson, Talley & Scallon LLP value the long-standing relationships we have built with our clients over the years. We are dedicated to providing the same consistent and exemplary legal service to all clients, regardless of their situation. From car accident personal injury cases to complex business litigation, we will put forth every effort to get you the results you expect.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Legal Needs
For a free initial consultation, contact a trusted Greensboro lawyer at (336) 944-6513.