Business And Corporate Law
At the law firm of Henson, Talley & Scallon LLP, we provide legal services to small, medium, and large businesses in Greensboro and the surrounding area. From formation to sale, we have advised a wide range of companies as they progressed toward their business goals. We have more than 40 years of combined legal experience and knowledge that we will put to use for you, helping you move efficiently and effectively down the path to success.
Our law firm has represented a wide range of businesses, from local restaurants to international retail companies. We can advise construction companies, trucking companies, bars and restaurants, technology companies, and any other type of organization. Regardless of the product or service you offer to your customers, we will stand beside your business to help you achieve success in any legal matter.
Knowledgeable Guidance In A Variety Of Business Matters
Henson, Talley & Scallon LLP handles all business law issues in state and federal courts, including:
- Business organizations (incorporations and startup procedures, general partnerships/limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs))
- Business litigation
- Acquisitions, mergers, and sales
- Shareholder agreements, noncompete agreements and restrictive covenants
- Shareholder and partner disputes
- Employer-employee relations
- Contracts (contract negotiation, contract drafting, contract review, contract disputes and litigation)
- Leases and real estate matters
- License issues
- Creditors’ rights
A Tradition Of Hard Work And Personalized Service
We are a law firm with old-fashioned values. Those values include a strong work ethic and a commitment to the personal service that your business deserves. When you choose us, you will have an experienced attorney dedicated to your case. You will not meet with assistants or secretaries. You will meet with an attorney. We will take the time to learn about your business and your vision. Our lawyers will work with you to develop a legal strategy so that your vision of the future becomes a reality.